We’re looking for a creative writer with excellent English writing skills and a passion for writing and communication. As part of our team, you will contribute to our reviews website. You will write articles about products and creating amazing web and mobile-based experiences.
Collaborate with SEO specialists, link builders, and marketing experts to create content that drives traffic and attracts our target audience to our company.
Communicate with other team members to create content that showcases our experience.
Perform publication support tasks including information updates, structure improvements, and keyword optimization.
At least one year of experience working in IT companies
At least one year of experience in writing and editing content
Thorough knowledge of English grammar, style, and organization principles
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in English or in a directly related field such as journalism or marketing.
Customer Support Manager
The ideal candidate will have experience managing and scaling Customer Support teams approaches problems analytically and finds energy in constantly improving the customer experience. This role requires strong systems thinking, priority management, and relationship building skills.
- Be an integral part of our daily operations team
- Field requests and support tickets from our clients
- Learn the ins and outs of our business so you can handle any questions
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve daily fulfillment and delivery issues, piecing together the end-to-end story to identify root causes and see cases through to resolution
- Review exceptions to identify trends and expose prime opportunities to improve our operations and increase customer satisfaction
- Help us prioritize resolution of systemic problems
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- Some experience in customer service or project management
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment
- Strong problem-solving skills + great attention to detail
- Personable and love speaking with others via phone, email, and chat
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Incredibly hard working and willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals
- Comfortable with Google Sheets
We are seeking a Dating Expert who will work with clients to answer calls efficiently and accurately, while at the same time evaluating and responding appropriately to customer’s questions, concerns, and need for date coaching and advice. Possessing an upbeat and fun personality to help advise customers find love is essential.
- Respond to customer calls and rapidly resolve issues and questions, while concurrently deciphering which resources they should best receive
- Navigate complex dating inquiries and provide insightful, sound and actionable advice to Customers
- Represent and elevate “the brand” through the depth of content knowledge, superior customer service skills, and ability to immediately connect with customers and advise them in a meaningful way
- Track data about incoming calls in real-time, and report and disseminate this information as required
- No prior experience required but previous experience within a call center environment would be preferred.
- Upbeat, fun personality to help advise customers find love
- A charismatic, energetic, confident individual who is looking to advise in the dating world
- Superior interpersonal skills and a sincere desire to help others: empathetic, insightful, and able to immediately address dating issues.
- Technically proficient and able to quickly respond to customers via phone
- Ability to develop both short and long-term dating strategies for each customer